Program Selection Schedule
I wanted to provide an update on the schedule for the next few weeks. The program committee, stage producers and reviewers are currently reviewing the 900+ proposals. I know that many of you are wondering when you will hear whether or not your session has been accepted. Here is the schedule for the completion of the program:
- March 3rd – March 26th – Review Submissions and Choose Sessions
- March 29th – April 11th Notifications will be sent to all submitters. The sessions that have been selected the speakers must confirm that they will present the session at the conference when notified.
- April 12th – Program Session Selection completed
- Week of April 26 – Program Content will be scheduled with specific times and rooms
- May 3 – Program Published to web-site
If you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to let me know.